What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to the www.q5.lt website and the use of this website (including your IP address, geographic location, browser type, where you were directed from, duration of visit and number of page views);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications. by mail and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a network service station to a web browser and stored by the browser. This information is then sent back to the server whenever the browser requests a page from that server. This allows this network service station to identify and track your web browser. We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the use of the website using cookies that are stored on users' computers. The information generated in connection with our website is used to create reports about the use of this website. This information will be stored by Google.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept any cookies, although some browsers allow you to refuse only third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and selecting Block all cookies (by sliding the switch). However, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the ability to use many websites, including this one.
Use of your personal data
- To administer the website;
- To improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
- With your consent to send you e-mail send you our newsletter, which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want the newsletter to be sent to you);
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.